I happen to have an extra, brand-new copy of one of my favorite books of the year: Gonçalo M. Tavares’s The Neighborhood (my review here; my books of the year post here). What a fantastic book. I’d like to give it to one of you.
Here’s how we’re going to do this:
1. Leave a comment below explicitly stating your interest in the book.
2. In your comment, please tell me what your favorite book of the year was (it doesn’t have to have been published this year, just something you read this year).
3. Only one official entry per person, please.
4. Entry is open to anyone, anywhere.
5. I will use a random number generator to help pick the winner on December 25. I don’t know what time of day I will get to this, but since I live in the western U.S. now, it might be quite late (or no longer even Christmas) where you’re at. Please feel free enter up until I leave a comment saying that the game is closed.
I know it will dilute your chances of winning, but please spread the word.
Happy holidays to all, and good luck!