The ten finalists for the 2013 International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award have been announced.
- City of Bohane, by Kevin Barry
- The Map and the Territory, by Michel Houllebecq
- Pure, by Andrew Miller
- 1Q84, by Haruki Murakami
- The Buddha in the Attic, by Julie Otsuka
- The Tragedy of Arthur, by Arthur Phillips
- Swamplandia!, by Karen Russell
- From the Mouth of the Whale, by Sjón
- The Faster I Walk, the Smaller I Am, by Kjersti A. Skomsvold
- Caesarion, by Tommy Wieringa
The only one I’ve read is Swamplandia! (my review here), but I have The Map and the Territory on hand due to the BTBA. I’ve also been meaning to read The Buddha in the Attic.